Monday, December 19, 2011

the bitter truth of online jobs


It's natural that eye always encounters with fascinating and shiny ads, big money and offers. But greed is not always bad. It has helped us to do something. It has helped us to exercise our abilities. I have been doing web designing since 8 years. I used to have negative impact on online related jobs.. I never used to read. online related topics. I used to think making money online is only fraud and lie. Later I started to read blogs and found that I was wrong. We can make money online but not easily. Step by step I realized that big things were not actually big and small things are not actually small. In the case of web, reality always starts from below $1.

Even $1 is big if we distribute the same amount to all. I can assure you that you will learn such an amazing marketing techniques that we can't even learn from the marketings books. Books are theory and here we see the live practices. So it makes us easy to understand what really marketing is? Sometimes one whole book is not enough to understand just one example of marketing. Besides, you will get every type of skills to become a professional. You will even fit for office jobs. You can be a professional because of your own greed. That's why there is no loss from this exercise, though you feel your time and money is wasted at first. You should take it as your investment.

Well, I have found 2 types of people online. One who likes to imagine $1000 per day and gets nothing at the end and another who expects nothing and gets $10 at the end. Be sure making money online is like a seed, it's like a plant, it's like a nature. Keep patience and Let it grow. Please don't try to run faster than time.

No comments:

Post a Comment